Position: Tender Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• In order to carry out accurate tender submission in compliance with company standards and customer requirements.
• Tending, RFQ management are the main scope of this position.
• Effective submissions are key deliverable set for this position.
• Responsible for all department tender jobs in coordination with CEO, Managing Director, General Manager, Contract Managers and Project Managers.
• Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations.
• Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation.
• Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization´s requirements.
• Contribution in cost and price calculations.
• Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers.
• To look after all the tender jobs, tender pricing and product outsourcing.
• To coordinate and set goals for staffs both internally and externally to achieve desired results.
• The post involves the setting of time sensitive tasks for members of staff to produce relevant document submission.
• To check various tender search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
• Responsible for updating all spreadsheets, databases and company business records and to produce reports for both the team and for the board of directors when required.
• To develop good working relationships with all company departments.
• The ability to chair and take minutes at Tender Meetings as well as to ensure accurate up-to-date records are kept of all action points.
• To follow relevant procedures for tender compilation, authorization and dispatch.
• Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
• To maintain confidentiality at all times.
• To manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle.
• To edit text submissions made by other members of staff including senior members of the team.
• Checking and rechecking of tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications are in line with the most recent research available and best practice and complied with client requirements.
• To provide technical and commercial writing skills to the team and have the ability to produce costing information.
• To receive and deal with enquiries from colleagues and clients concerning tenders.
• To comply with such training as is required and necessary to perform the duties of the post.
2. Administration & Analysis
• Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence of major tender preparation, product outsourcing and finding out competition products.
• Responsible for all office routine jobs including typing and filing.
• Maintaining and updating all the confidential records.
• Ensuring the preparation of ´´Monthly Report´´ relating to major tenders being coordinated with all sales departments.
3. Administrative Tasks
• Assist in conducting meeting.
• Assist for preparation of memo.
• Assist in conducting presentations.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
The indicated salary is not reflective of the actual salary offered. The salary package will be discussed between the candidate and the company.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !