Administrative / Office Jobs
Unit 1-4, Lot 56401, Kg Sengkurong A, Mukim Sengkurong
Position: Textile Quality Checker
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Prior background is advantageous.
• Participate in market report/feedback discussions to understand properly what the market demands.
• Interpret market demand in terms of quality characteristics/ parameters.
• Make the purchasing manager aware of the quality needed for raw materials so that they can also properly demand and purchase the things exactly needed.
• Test the suppliers samples and report it to management and also suggest for alternate.
• Collect samples as per plan and standard.
• Conduct routine and non-routine tests as per recommended standard.
• Record and properly document test result.
• Interpret test results and distribute suggestion.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report on quality and testing issues.
• Try to understand quality in market.
• Find out the items to be improved and designed the scheme of quality improvement.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !