Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
We are looking for a candidate to fill a full time “Physiotherapist” position at Miniphysio Co Clinic.
The successful candidate will be achieving an _80% schedule utilization rate within 6 months _and ultimately you will be helping the company to achieve its MISSION of “helping people make better decisions about their health”.
More: You will be helping us to grow this company from a “spare bedroom start up” – all the way to becoming the number one provider of private pay Physiotherapy clinic in Brunei.
To achieve the level of success that we are looking for, you will be required to:
1. Be involved in the creation of internal and external marketing material (i. e. blog posts, free tips reports, workshop events) AND make yourself available for scheduled telephone appointmentsto talk to the people who request this marketing information you will be creating.
2. Be responsible for limiting “drop-offs”– Patients who book appointments and then drop off schedule are not good for either parties involved. Because of that, you will be required to be pro-active in making regular re-activation phone calls to the people who have dropped off your schedule.
3. Be flexible in your working hours – in the 21st century, patients expect to be seen before, during, after work and on weekends. We know that back pain doesn’t go away for our patients after 5pm. Because of that, and to be successful in this role, you will be required to make yourself available from 9am until 9pm on Weekdays (Time will be flexible upon discussion with manager), Weekends - from 9am until 5pm.
4. Contribute and attend a minimum of 3 hours per week in clinic Continuing Education – including giving a once per month power point presentation to the rest of the team – and attend a minimum of 30 hours per year SELF FUNDED Continuing Education
5. Drive referrals – within 3 months we expect that at least 5 Word of Mouth referrals are specifically asking to SEE YOU each month – and within 12 months we expect that at least 5 patients per month are RETURNING and asking to see you
6. Your patient visit average (PVA) – the most successful therapists at the practice have an average patient visit of “7”. . to be successful in this role we expect that your evaluation, communication and ability to handle money objections will allow you to achieve this target. Training will be provided on this and within 6 months your PVA will be at 7
7. The mission of the company is being to “help people make better decision”, and one of the things that we offer our prospective patients to help to do that is a free DISCOVERY visit You will be required to achieve a minimum 80% conversion ratio of prospect to paying patient.
We are looking for a candidate who with state registration who is able to adhere to the following core values:
Miniphysio Co Core Values:
Pursue growth and learning
We’re willing to empty our cup, take in positive and negative feedback to constantly work on ourselves. Which also mean the price we have to pay sometimes is looking stupid
Positive team spirit
To have fun along the way of achieving targets, inspiring each other, acknowledge each other, and just be able to express ourselves freely yet be professional
Embrace & drive change
We’re open-minded, adventurous and not rigid to do something that is new to create better results. We are constantly be in a dynamic form (like a water) to adapt to the environment that requires for us and our patients. Even if it means having to be uncomfortable to go through the journey, we have to do what we have to do and do what is right
Provide WOW experience
We are always on to over deliver the best service and experiences to everyone who come to our world, in or out of clinic.
To communicate with our clients at deep level to understand them. When we put ourselves in their shoes, to be compassionate and empathize, take time to understand their personality. We can eventually find out what their needs are, we are also at possibility to build our relationship with them long term.
People first, patient second
To see everyone walking in our door as another friend or family members of us rather than labelling them as “patient” and focusing on their pains. We want to look at the big picture and not miss out why their pain exist in the first place.
The successful candidate will work for the owner of the business to ensure that these core values are present in the day to day running of the business – and ultimately, responsible for the successful growth of the business.
All hiring (and firing) at Miniphysio Clinic is made with these Core Values firmly in mind and we look forward to discussing them more with you at the interview – when we can also discuss other benefits and incentives of you choosing to join our team.
1. Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of rehab & recovery
2. Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers
3. Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service
4. Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !