Construction / Engineering Jobs
Unit 9, 1st Floor, Block A, Spg 150-17-20 Setia Kenangan II, Kiulap
Position: Tradesman Electrical
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• To install & repair electrical wiring, fixture and equipment.
• Gather tools & supplies to be used at the work site.
• Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using ruler and hand tools.
• Drill holes for wiring using power drill and pulls or pushes wiring through opening.
• Traces short circuit in wiring using knowledge of wiring and test meter.
• Assist in lifting, positioning and fastening objects such as wiring, conduits and motors.
• Performs minor repair such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs and switches using hand tools.
• Must have positive and cooperative attitude and excellent attendance.
• Team work, multi task and manage to work under pressure.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !