Position: Traffic Manager
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Candidates should have 2 years’ experience in the Courier / Logistic industry, part of which shall have been in a supervisor capacity.
• Should have maintenance and operational experience off the following logistic software: IDC, Tundra, RAS and E2K.
• Needs to be familiar with the IDC system for delivery package monitoring and tracking for errors.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and / or holidays when required.
• Extensive monitoring of shipment traffic for both import and export movements.
• Constantly vehicle fleet and delivery monitoring via GPS location software.
• Compiling vehicle travel time and distance for maintenance schedule.
• Recording scanning and distribution of packages for deliveries via vehicle and designated daily delivery cycle.
• Collection and analysis off all daily delivery data in the planned activities and delivery cycle.
• Resolve operational delivery problems within the defined schedules and service delivery agreements.
• Compiling performance reports and issuing them to management.
• Investigating delivery failures and discrepancies.
• Working with manager, customers and other members of the operations team.
• Keeping abreast of changes in control best practices in order to educate staff.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !