Position: Trainee Civil Engineering
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Key Graduate Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
• Managing project resources
• Conducting feasibility studies like site investigations, technical feasibility, etc.
• Ensuring that the project work goes on smoothly according to schedule Getting accurate information of the needs and requirements of client
• Preparing prints using CAD software
• Assist in preparing the designs, specifications, etc. , for the project
• Conduct routine inspection on the site to identify any potential problems
• Ensuring that the sites meet all the legal, health and safety guidelines
• Monitor the site work and prepare status reports for the management
• Report to the seniors, lead & HODS Handle everyday tasks like design and interpretation or analysis
• As you gain experience, you will handle more complex work like managing other engineers, more advanced design or analysis, work, management of the more complex projects, etc.
• Bachelor of Engineering degree in civil engineering.
Important Abilities and Skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong mathematical and technical skills
Project management skills
• Teamwork skills
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Able to analyze large amount of data and come up with solutions
• Knowledge of the relevant legal and safety regulations
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !