Position: Trainee E&I Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Trainee E&I technicians will work as part of a team to calibrate electrical, mechanical, and electronic instruments and equipment.
• To assist inspection for all portable and other low voltage electrical equipments.
• To ensure that recording, measuring, and indicating devices and equipment meet established standards and consistently produce accurate and reliable results.
• To prepare calibration certificates, data reports, DO, Invoices, Transmittals and other documents whenever required.
• To support E&I construction activities at site as and when required.
• Measurement skills
• Mathematical knowledge
• Troubleshooting capability
• Analytical ability
• Communication skills
• Recording of the Test Equipment in and out logs
• Setting up, monitoring, testing, adjusting and correcting measurement devices and test equipment using approved industry standards of performance to ensure conformance to established calibration standards
• Calibrates, maintains, repair and troubleshoots instrumentations and equipment to ensure conformance to specification
• Perform calibration, maintenance and repairs of instruments and equipments in line with established Work Instructions
• Recording and communicating detailed instrument calibration information and usage procedures to reporting personnel
• Document calibration process and prepare reports, as required.
• Manage workload to achieve production schedules and ensure completion within timeframe
• Develop all reports and certificates pertaining to calibration
• To maintain a tracking system to ensure that internal test equipment is tested / verified / calibrated on time. Gather and document the data records related to calibration.
• Performing preventative and corrective maintenance on Laboratory equipment
• Ensure all the test equipment issue out in good condition
• Perform housekeep for laboratory
• To prepare invoice, bills etc as and when required.
• To assist site inspection personnel for all site inspection activities as and when required
• To involve in site construction activities like cable laying, glanding, termination and electrical and instrument device installation works as and when required.
• Industrial Technical Education required with preference given to those with a background in Electrical or instrumentation.
• Ability to work independently in a busy environment
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a Diverse working environment.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Self-starter, with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Computer literate
• Overtime as required.
• Hazards associated with the trade.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self-knowledge and skills Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality / HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !