Position: Trainee Mechanical Technician
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
Undertake classroom and field-based training, development and assessment in accordance with the Company’s internal training curriculum in order to competently perform the following Mechanical Technician’s duties upon successful completion of the training period:
• Carry out the assigned duties in accordance with the requirements of the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations, Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Remain updated with respect to any revisions, which may be made from time to time, to both the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Carry out routine maintenance on generation mechanical plant and associated equipment as required.
• Troubleshoot and repair of generation mechanical plant and associated equipment to maintain the highest level of availability and reliability.
• Carry out routine operation and monitoring of generation plant and associated equipment as required.
• Take necessary corrective action in response to plant alarms and abnormal conditions while acting in the capacity of Operator.
• Carry out and supervise new installations, modifications, and upgrades to generation plant equipment as required.
• Accurate & timely completion of all documentation associated with maintenance work.
• Witnessing of testing / commissioning as required.
• Work overtime in the capacity of an operator as may be required.
Be available for call outs for the correction of generation system equipment faults as required.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned
Successful candidates will undertake training and development in accordance with BPC’s internal training curriculum. Upon the successful completion of training, candidates will be eligible for appointment to substantive posts within BPC in their respective fields.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and level of experience.
Applicants should include their CV’s and copies of their HND/Diplomas/Certificates in their profile.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !