Position: Trainee Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Proficient and self-motivated Engineer, with good time management skills and a track record for consistent project delivery - with strong technical knowledge and competence discipline.
• Works well with minimal supervision.
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Preparation of cost estimates and invoicing.
• Encourage construction and operations personnel to review design packages early in the course of projects to eliminate rework and optimize construction.
• Assign responsibilities and monitor project team.
• Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
• Carry out all personal management duties including weekly recording of man-hour commitments to individual projects and reporting on a monthly basis particular projectfee input information.
• Arrange equipment and manpower resources for the projects.
• Fabrication, Installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications Measures of Success.
• Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of production workers, technicians, technologists and other engineers, and design of evaluation programs.
• Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition
• Coordinate with clients to ensure proposed construction and work methods are clearly understood and accepted and ensure agreement on environmental and safety work plans for permitting;
• Provide input into the scheduling of projects to meet the client’s required deadline and maintain construction resources to acceptable levels;
• Review the work performance and project status based on the L3/L4 plan
• liaising with suppliers
• Preparing procedure, reports , documentation
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Team working skills.
• Familiar with oil & Gas clients and experience in marketing
• Relevant degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical work such us structural & piping, static (Vessel, heatex changer) & rotating equipment
• Must be computer literate. Advanced MS Office skills.
•Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Project management and supervision skills.
• Time management and organization skills.
• Project Planning software skill (primavera/MS project )
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !