Position: Trainee Rig Mechanic
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the attainment of company strategic priorities with the provision of a safe working environment and adherence to company policy and procedures.
• Learn to read engineering, schematic and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements.
• Learn to inspect and repair vehicles and trailers as per the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation system.
• Learn to service, maintain and perform repairs to all Rig equipment in accordance with company requirements.
• Ensure materials, parts and equipment for maintenance are ordered in a timely manner to meet required deadlines.
• Keep work area clean and tidy with equipment maintained to company requirements.
• Complete and submit tradesperson reports, timesheets, repair requests, and non-conformance reports as required.
• Keep abreast of applicable standards (API standards) and the latest trade and industry technologies for application to workshop activities.
• Travel to field for work as required.
• Undertake other duties as reasonable required by the employer, consistent with the employee´s classification and constituting duties which the employee is competent to perform.
• Maintain working relationships with Rig Managers informing them of movements and issues relating to their Rigs performance.
• Evaluate priorities across Rig platforms and liaise with relevant stakeholders ensuring work carried out meets operational requirements.
This position requires the following work commitments and conditions:
• The employee will be required to work at the rig site for 12 Hours.
• Willingness to undertake Random Drug and Alcohol testing as and when required by FLUX and/or our clients.
• Have the willingness and self-initiative to learn new skills and knowledge under mentor.
• Ability to work fast under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task work and work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to receive verbal and written instructions.
• Mechanical skill.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Power Point).
Please submit your job application via this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and to complete all sections and attach required documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !