Administrative / Office Jobs
Position: Trainee Transport Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Arrange necessary paperwork and co-ordination of fleet for Transport Management tasks in support of Muara/ KB Office Customs Clearance, Transportation & Heavy Lifting Services and special projects.
• At least 5 years of practical experience in managing a fleet of mixed vehicles of minimum size of 50 units and at least 3 years of experience in oil and gas logistics.
• Knowledge of BSP standards and procedures in an added advantage.
• Mechanical knowledge of vehicles and equipment is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Valid driving licence and operating manual gears
• Fluent in English and Malay and trilingual in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Skills in management, customer service and administrative organization is preferred.
• Able to work independently and self-motivated
• Able to work in a team environment with a HSE frame of mind.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !