Position: Training & Development Analyst
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1. Fully understand the flow of the System for evaluating employees’ performance.
2. Keep on track of the timeline of the System.
3. Preparing documents for supervisor to evaluate their subordinates.
4. Compiling data for analysis.
5. Organizing and filing all documents and data.
6. Research on how to improve employees’ performances.
7. Prepare/propose a training plan.
8. Conduct training.
9. Prepare report of employees’ performance to the Management every quarter.
10. Evaluate employees’ performance and output.
11. Research on topics that could help employees to improve themselves.
12. Prepare interview questions that is most of employees are curious about.
13. Share interesting topics with employees.
14. Design and compile all of the information into one medium.
15. Propose ideas/solutions on how to improve the system.
16. Able to work in a team.
17. Able to work independently.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !