Position: Truck Driver
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- We are looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections.
- Responsible for the condition of their vehicle. For example, keeps truck clean and in good working order.
- Inspects material to ensure it has been loaded correctly and is secure and reviews shipping documents to verify all information is accurate
- PREFERABLY DRIVER WITH CLASS 5
- Valid driver´s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 5
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !