- Responsible to deliver Assigned Turnarounds Scope safely, with-in schedule, Flawless and with-in Budget.
- Overall lead and accountable for end-to-end presentation, planning, execution of the assigned scope in compliance of Turnaround preparation milestones.
- Identify scope materials upfront, and ensure material is timely secured and is within budget.
- Support development of execution strategies for the Turnaround and non-routine maintenance teams to meet the clients’ turnaround and non-routine business objectives and targets.
- Support in the development of TA Contracting strategies, measure and analyze contracts related to the Turnaround, routine and non-routine area maintenance activities, conforming to appropriate standards and business principles.
- Lead cost reduction and challenge efforts, look for all means to reduce and optimize cost for Turnarounds e. g. review and challenge of contract services quotation, validate Final cost measures etc.
- Drive the culture of continuous improvement in turnaround.
- Identify gaps from previous turnaround, lessons learnt and opportunities from different sources (e. g. change in technology and ensure sustainable implementation in Turnarounds.
- Lead the continuous improvement efforts to Turnover work processes, HoTT, HSSE and cost performance.
- Support Planning Organization meeting and update on planning progress.
- Support preparation of Turnarounds update pre-read package and present to Turnaround Steering Committee.
- Close the project / Work orders in SAP – clear all outstanding payments.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the line Supervisor.
- Degree B Sc. , B. Eng, HND, HTS or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years industrial working experience in the Engineers position.
- Able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels of the organization.
- Management of Change (Knowledge)
Applicants can submit their applications and certificates by via email
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !