1. Responsible to deliver assigned Turnarounds scope safely, with-in schedule, flawless and with-in budget.
2. Overall lead and accountable for end-to-end preparation, planning, execution of the assigned scope in compliance of Turnaround preparation milestones.
3. Identify scope materials upfront and ensure material is timely secured and is within budget.
4. Support in the development of TA Contracting strategies, measure and analyze contracts related to the Turnaround, routine and non-routine area maintenance activities, conforming to appropriate standards and business principles.
5. Lead cost reduction and challenge efforts, look for all means to reduce and optimize cost for Turnarounds e. g. review and challenge of contract services quotation, validate Final cost measures etc.
6. Drive the culture of continuous improvement in turnaround, identify gaps from previous turnaround, lessons learnt and opportunities from different sources (e. g. change in technology) and ensure sustainable implementation in Turnarounds. Lead the continuous improvement effort of Turnaround work process, HoTT, HSSE and cost performance.
7. Support Planning Organization meeting and update on planning progress.
8. Support preparation of Turnarounds update pre-read packages and present to Turnaround Steering Committee.
9. Close the project / Work order in SAP - clear all outstanding payments as per the TA Milestone.
10. Perform any other duties as assigned by the line supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years industrial working experience in the Engineers position.
- Degree B Sc. , B Eng, HTS or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
- Must have SAP System and Contract Management training.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) at levels of the organization.
Applications to be send via email: hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
*Closing date: 26TH JULY 2021 (MONDAY)*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !