*FOR LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY*
• HSSE: To act all times in accordance with the Policy on Health, Safety and Environment and proactively manage all turnaround activities accordingly.
• Turnaround Planning and Execution: To deliver effective Turnaround planning / Scheduling for all TA related activities (Maintenance, Operation, and Project) including:
Gathering work packages with detailed information for planning and execution.
Data Entry / Import of detail job plans and estimates into scheduling tool.
Identification, review and escalation of high-risk activities and communicates key issues and risks to the Turnaround Engineer and/or Head of Turnaround.
Implements Turnaround Scheduling Premise document with:
Coordinate the collection / submitting the scope. Lead the scope challenge session, in order to optimize the activities to be executed during Unit Shutdown or Plant Turnaround.
Developing and loading schedule logic.
Development and understanding of critical path and near critical path jobs.
Resource leveling for the event.
Sufficient quality, detailed and timely reports for management and supervision to steer the event.
Field Coordination: in many cases the planner acts as field coordinator during the execution of an event with following responsibilities:
Responsible for schedule quality aspects and completion status.
Management of turnaround files and records.
Participates in Lessons learned and look back process looking for improvements in terms of planning and scheduling.
SAP Data Management
Responsible to track SAP Data, Schedule compliance, FSR, backlog. Run monthly report and identified actions. Work with the responsible parties to close the respective actions.
Responsible for the closure of the WO in SAP, work with all parties to ensure the WO are close in SAP.
• Management of (Scope) Change: Report back on daily schedule and Work with Operations, Discipline Engineers and Turnaround Engineers and Construction Supervisors on changes.
• Turnaround KPIs: Report back on daily schedule / activities to support monitor and reporting of Turnaround KPIs.
• Turnaround budgets: Support cost management initiative where applicable.
- Degree in an engineering /construction-related field
- Minimum of 10 years´ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry in a planning/ scheduling related position.
- Good working knowledge of planning principles, techniques, industry standards tools and Primavera P6.
- Good written / verbal communication skills with the ability to develop effective business relationships within both internal and external functional boundaries.
- Ability to work independently within a multi-discipline team.
- Relevant IT and System Applications.
Applicants can submit their applications and certificates via email :
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
- OR -
Applicants can send directly to the Human Resource office:
Lot 308, Unit C4, 1st Floor
Jalan Bunga Raya, Kuala Belait
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
*LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 30TH NOVEMBER 2020*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !