Purpose of Job:
- Ensure the integrity and sustainability of the BLNG assets by effective supervision of the multi discipline Turnaround, Unit Shutdown and non-routine maintenance execution teams through:
- Implementation of Turnaround maintenance plans that match the annual delivery programs for the integrated LNG supply chain and related by-products.
- Execution of Turnarounds and non-routine maintenance activities, such that integrity and reliability requirements are met for the BLNG and BSP assets in BLNG.
- Ensuring deliverables are meeting HSE requirement, expected Quality, as per agreed Schedule and within Cost.
- Minimum 0f 5 years industrial working experience in the maintenance/project field and preferred in multi disciplines.
- SAP Maintenance & Project System
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels of the organization.
- Working experience in Permit to work system.
- Skill in construction HSSE risk identification & management.
- Skill in construction HSSE management & Supervision.
- Skill in Construction Quality Control application.
- Turnaround Objectives Strategy and Interface (Knowledge)
- Turnaround Risk Management (Knowledge).
- Turnaround Preparation and Planning (Knowledge)
- Pre and Flawless Turnaround activity management (Knowledge)
- Schedule, Resource and Cost Control (Knowledge)
Applicants must submit their applications with certificates by via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
*LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 15TH FEBRUARY 2021 (MONDAY)
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !