Total Vacancy: 30 Male
Responsible for Scaffolding works in different disciplines in the field of Industrial, Commercial and Residential building construction including general housekeeping.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Being able to put up scaffolds, rigs, guard rails and planks securely is in securely is integral in the job of a Scaffolder.
A Scaffolder usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Creating a safety net and guard rails for construction workers
• Delivering scaffolding equipment to job sites
• Attaching scaffolding equipment to a building
• Following the necessary safety guidelines
• Making sure measurements are correct
- Responsible for knowing and complying with the company’s safety rules and regulation.
- Responsible for maintaining and protecting properties, tools and equipment assigned for his use.
- Experience in scaffolding works for assisting concreting, rebar fixing, finishing, form works, erection, electrical, plumbing and etc
- He shall ensure approved procedure are adopted for the erection, modification and dismantling of all types of scaffolding.
- Perform housekeeping activities.
- Perform duties as assigned by Leadman/Foreman.
- He directly reports to the Scaffolding Supervisor.
- He shall control and direct a team of scaffolders working independently on a platform or at a remote location.
- At least 1 year experiences in Scaffolding and Scaffolder certificates.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience as Scaffolder
- He shall have satisfactory passed the requirements of the Basic Scaffolder course Level 1/2.
- CITB for Basic Scaffolder
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Employment Type: Full Time
Email to : hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
or please come to Zahrah Employment Agency Office
Lot 308, Unit C4, 1st Floor, Bangunan Maju, Jalan Bunga Raya,
Kuala Belait (Above Mum´s Bakery)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !