1. Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
a. Producing detailed drawings from which costings are made
2. Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
3. Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
4. Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
a. Co-ordinating the work of contractors
5. Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
6. Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
a. Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
b. Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
7. Specifying the requirements for the project
a. Advising clients on the practicality of their project
b. Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
8. Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
a. Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
b. Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
9. Playing a part in project and team management
10. Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
a. Making site visits to check on progress
b. Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
1. Bachelor’s degree in Architectural
2. Good command of written and spoken English and Malay.
3. Computer literate and software programs such as AutoCAD and other designing programs
4. Previous experience in Architectural field
5. Good presentation skills.
6. Proposing Solutions or problem solving.
7. Excellent technical drawing skills
8. Good communication skills.
9. Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards (Brunei/British Code)
Salary: Will be discussed during interview
Employment Type: Full Time
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY EMAIL THEIR UPDATED CV, PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTO, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES & EXPECTED SALARY TO (hr. hadhgroup@gmail. com). ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED AND CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !