FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
Front of House Manager Duties:
• Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
• Monitor, manage and review the Catering and Cleaning contracts
• Ensure the team leaders and supervisors co-ordinate their staff to ensure the delivery of exceptional front of house services.
• Implement dynamic operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
• Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required
• Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of building occupiers and visitors
• Lead monthly management report meetings with the client and build strong relationships with key business leaders
• Strong detail analysis of service delivery and identify continuous improvements
• Introduce systems for analysis of service delivery ie mystery shoppers etc
• Monitor the team’s performance promoting achievements and identifying weaker areas for improvement
- Open to local / PR only
- 1-2 years working experience in related field would be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Malay (verbal and written)
- Possess own transport
- Able to work under pressure & work shift hours
- Have a friendly personality and positive mentality
- Have basic IT skills (such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Good inter-personal skills, good integrity, confident and self-disciplined
- Ability to motivate oneself and others
- Independent and a good team player
- Determined, driven and tenacious in work
Interested candidates should submit their UPDATED curriculum vitae together with a cover letter, relevant academic certificates and one recent passport-size photo (non-returnable), all requested documents should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department
Fitness Zone Studio
Kiulap Branch Simpang 88, Kg Kiulap
Bandar Seri Begawan
Negara Brunei Darussalam
or suzy@fitnesszone. com. bn / hr@fitnesszone. com. bn
Closing date of application: 09 March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, may assume that their application has not been successful.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !