Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
CINEMA JOB DESCRIPTION - Usher:
• The usher is responsible for checking tickets, cleaning, assisting customers, and general crowd control.
• The ushermust periodically check each auditorium for disruptive customers, feet on the seats, spills, etc. , as well as assistingwith questions or comments that customers may have.
• The usher is also responsible for checking the generalpresentation of the movie (sound, temperature, film in focus, etc. ) while visiting each Cinema hall.
The usher´s cleaning duties include:
- Removing all trash and debris from the seating area in each theater after every show.
- Emptying garbage cans as necessary after each show.
- Regular cleaning and inspection
- Regular cleaning of theater lobby windows and storefront, including cleaning window and door frames, sweeping the sidewalks, and removing gum and other debris.
- Regular cleaning of lobby stanchions, stands, and other equipment.
- Cleaning of spills throughout the theater, as soon as they are discovered.
- The usher is responsible for general cleanliness throughout the theater.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !