Position: FIRE PROTECTION TECHNICIAN
Work Assignment: Bunei/Muara
• Candidate must possess at least 2 years course Certificate, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) HNTec or equivalent.
• Reliable employee who works until each scheduled project are finished
• Responsible for handling all fire alarm maintenance and repair projects.
• Assisted in designing and installing new commercial fire alarm systems.
• Confer with customers to determine their specific needs for fire alarms.
• Perform inspections of buildings in order to assess fire protection requirements.
• Install and check Fire extinguisher and fire alarm systems.
• Demonstrate fire alarm systems for customers’ benefit.
• Test and calibrate fire alarm systems to ensure flawless functioning.
• Examine systems to locate problems such as loose connections and broken insulation.
• Skilled in operating test equipment and electronic devices
• Perform repair, troubleshoot and installation of fire alarm panel (conventional & addressable) of any type.
• Troubleshoot, Repair & installation of fire hose reel and sprinkler system
• Troubleshoot, Repair of motor control, rfd, soft starters
• Knowledge in Fire Alarm Panel, Fire Sprinkles & Fire hose reel including Fire Extinguishers is advantage.
• Troubleshoot, Repair of FM 200 testing & commissioning
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume, together with passport size photo, contact details, education and employment history to :
ALL APPLICANT RECEIVED WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !