Computing / IT Jobs
We are seeking motivated and self-driven individuals to join us as:
• To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems, improve customer satisfaction and develop working relationship with End Users.
• Provide technical support to internal and external operation and preventive maintenance including on-site supports.
• Provide first and second level support and troubleshoot technical issues involving software and hardware for customer system incident and request.
• Provide root cause analysis to reduce recurring incidents to the services desk.
• Execute IT projects and initiatives as directed by IT management.
• Higher National Diploma or Degree in IT-related field.
• Has good knowledge in technology, IT-related market and products.
• Must possess excellent communication & relationship building skills and strives for personal development in professional field.
• Team player, positive thinking, high tolerance and customer-oriented.
• Must have valid Class 3 Driving License.
• Preferred Brunei citizen or permanent resident.
Interested applicants please write in with full CV together and relevant academic certificates, passport size photograph, expected salary and contact details to:
Email: jvacancy238@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !