Position: VEHICLE SERVICE AGENT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Check returned vehicles for body damage, inoperative equipment, safety hazards, fuel level, etc.
Remove damaged or problem vehicles from fleet to designated out-of-service area and document problems for maintenance.
May notify dispatcher or rental counter of vehicles taken out of service.
• Check operation of vehicle accessories, brakes, seat belts, steering, tire wear, air pressure, fluid levels, batteries, belts and general performance of vehicles.
• Clean exterior and interior of vehicle according to prescribed quality standards.
This includes windows, floor, floor mats, seats, dashboard, armrest, doors, ashtray, trunk, etc.
Dispose of garbage. Turn in any articles left by customers to designated lost and found area.
Vacuum interior and either manually clean exterior or use automatic car wash.
• Conduct inventory and log vehicles in and out of service area according to established procedures.
Complete necessary paperwork once vehicles are ready for rental and submit to rental counter.
• May inform customers of return vehicle procedures.
This includes noting fuel level and mileage, leaving keys in ignition, and returning to the rental counter.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !