Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Degree requires : Doctor of Veterinary medicine (Licensed)
- Examine, diagnose and treat animals: (particularly Cattle, goat, deer, Carabao etc) prescribe and administer animal medication:
- Treat and dress wounds: can perform minor surgery to animals if necessary.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experienced in ruminants, especially cattle / feedlot farms (less more 2000 head cattle)
- Involve in inspecting the living spaces of animals on farms to endure that they are free from possible sources of infection.
- Work in field/cage, handle treatment directly.
- Responsible for the farm Comprehensive Biosecurity to protect the animals against the entry and spread if pests and diseases.
- Maintaining biosecurity area farming and sanitary conditions of cattles.
- Responsible in advising and assisting the Feed lot Manager about the general care, medical conditions and treatments for the animals.
- Assists Feedlot Manager in advising about feeding program and general health practices for the animals in the farm.
- Assists Feedlot Manager in ensuring the Animal welfare practices in the farm.
- To ensure that cattle are free of communicable diseases.
- Computer literacy is a must
- On call 24 hours in the event of emergency cases at the farm.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !