1. Diagnose and repair to specifications: brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
2. Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
3. Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
4. Maintain an organized and neat bay.
5. Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Educational Background : National Diploma
Age: 22 – 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 and above (Negotiable depending on experience)
Employment Type: Full Time
Kindly send resume to crd@happy-motoring. com