For CAS PET SERVICES. - If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team, you can e-mail your updated CV and Resume with photo to
- Preferably male and to be Stationed at Kuala Belait
- Need to be compassionate, good communication skills, fine attention to details and empathy for animals
- Self motivated, Detailed oriented, team player, time management and hard working
- Provide for the constant cleanliness of the premise, as well as all patient wards, cages, runs and bathe animals.
- Responsible for the daily care of our patients, including walking, feeding, and recording of animal weight, appetite, and other information as directed.
- Sterilize equipment and clean examination tables and rooms.
- Restrain animals during examinations or vaccinations.
- Soothe upset or frightened animals.
- Administer medication prescribed by Veterinarians (e. g. by mixing it with food)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !