Position: Visual Merchandising Associate
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Visual merchandising team members contribute to the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of a retail location by designing, developing and taking charge of the visual look of the store and its merchandise.
• As a member of the in-store merchandising team, you will be executing merchandising strategies by creating and maintaining visual displays in the store windows and on the sales floor.
• You will also contribute to the profitability of the store with your merchandise handling, replenishment, and inventory control efforts.
• Visual display, inventory management, and merchandising training.
• Designing visual displays yourself, or executing the design decisions of another.
• In either case, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity.
• You will be the store´s brand gatekeeper, ensuring that the brand image and style of the company is projected at all times. As you execute visual presentation changes, you will be moving merchandise, shelving, and fixtures.
• You will also be changing signs, and maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment.
• Proactive participation in inventory management functions will be vital to the success of the overall merchandising effort.
• task include take stock merchandise, take inventory, facilitate stock transfers, execute markdowns, and maintain awareness of potential loss prevention issues and activities.
• You may also participate in the shipping and receiving process and ensure that merchandise
• Act as chief point of contact for new merchandising initiatives, you will generally be responsible for communicating key information that is vital to the success of the initiative.
• Help to train the store team about design concepts, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display effort.
• Providing on-the-job training, feedback, and recognition, you will motivate other members of the store team to support your visual merchandising efforts actively.
• Previous experience either retail experience or visual merchandising formal training for this position -demonstrating a thorough understanding of marketing principles and retail merchandising fundamentals.
• Supervisory experience
• Self-reliant, self-motivated, and can achieve goals and meet deadlines without supervision.
• Effective communication skills, and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and be a role model for outstanding customer service at all times.
• Excellent organizational skills, as well as planning, project management, and time management expertise.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong creative flair and effective problem-solving abilities.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Physical fit for walking for eight or more hours per day and be prepared to work early morning and late night hours, as well as weekends and holidays.
Education Required: Ordinary National Certificate
Age: 24 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !