Position: WAITER / WAITRESS (BSB)
Total Vacancy: 20 Male/Female
1) Collect payments from customers.
2) Write patrons´ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for Transmittal to kitchen staff.
3) Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
4) Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
5) Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as Required.
6) Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
7) Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
8) Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making Recommendations upon request.
9) Inform customers of daily specials.
10) Clean tables and/or counters after patrons have finished dining.
11) Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
12) Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
13) Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and Glassware.
14) Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, Portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
15) Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
16) Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
17) Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
18) Escort customers to their tables.
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 375 / Month
Allowances: B$ 75
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: WORKING OVERTIME WILL BE PAID BY PER-HOUR
Closing date: 28/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !