Position: WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
• Packaging and labelling products before they are dispatched.
• Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
• Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
• Maintaining and servicing warehouse tool, machinery and trucks.
• Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
• Moving and organising stock.
• Selling goods over the counter.
• Monitoring stock levels.
• Moving items through the warehouse from receipt to despatch to customers.
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
• Good verbal and written communication skills, computer literate.
• Possess own transport and Class 3 driving license. Close
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !