Position: WAREHOUSE CHECKER
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
Warehouse Checker is generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
In addition, they are responsible for securing the warehouse as well as supervising staff.
Duties and responsibilities
Warehouse Checker job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze shipment logs
• Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
• Track inventory levels
• Order supplies in a timely manner
• Constantly work to improve processes
• Make suggestions for productivity improvements
• Optimize employee workflow
• Determine and track the most important warehouse KPIs, W. I. S. I.
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
• Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
Warehouse Checker job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
• Commercial Driver’s License
• 3 years of experience as a Warehouse
• Checker or similar role
• Ability to work overnight shifts.
• Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
• Ability to manage inventory
• Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree or college lever in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
• Proficient in English (both written and verbal).
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !