Position: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- communicating job expectations;
- planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions;
- recommending compensation actions;
- adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews;
- implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
- resolving problems;
- identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information;
- monitoring expenditures;
- identifying variances;
- implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse;
- coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space;
- adhering to storage design principles;
- recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts;
- reconciling variances;
- inputting data.
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on;
- testing systems.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions;
- troubleshooting breakdowns;
- requiring preventive maintenance;
- calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Closing date: 06/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !