• Minimum of 5years experience as Mechanical Engineer or relevant field in fertilizer, petrochemical or power generation plant
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical engineering
• CSWIP and/or AWS certificate or any relevant certificate
• Review project specifications for welding process, base metals, filler metals, heat treatment, and NDE requirements; select appropriate WPS, and if required, qualify a new WPS
• Submit material and process selection recommendations to ensure attainment for design objectives and service application.
• Review order packages and advise the Project Manager of potential materials, welding, heat treatment, or NDE problems
• Develop and qualify new WPS/PQR when required
• Develop welding procedure data sheets when new WPSs are qualified
• Submit the selected WPS(s) and supporting PQR(s), welder qualification records, and any additional information (e. g. , weld maps, additional NDE or inspection, cost exceptions, etc. ) to the Project Manager for approval
• Good English language skills. Plus optional Malay or other language
** Preferably LOCAL/PERMANENT RESIDENT.
Interested applicant, please send your latest CV or RESUME and other credentials to:
www. pioneer-recruit. com
Send personally or mail to: (#14, BT Haji Uthman Complex, Lot 45405, Spg 13, Jalan Berakas, Kg Jaya Setia, BSB. Tel: 2337000).
Please like our facebook page for the latest job opportunities ´´pioneer recruitment management´´Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !