WELLNESS CONSULTANT (SALES DEPARTMENT)
• To produce an individual weekly / monthly sales plan to achieve preset sales targets.
• Ensure integrity and honesty in all dealings with members with a focus on creating long-term members.
• To be fully aware of promotional activities and sales targets.
• To achieve on a daily basis standards and target;
• To do service call, follow ups and continues communication with the client.
• Manage all sales inquiries and leads through setting appointments and to ensure all prospective members received the appropriate information.
• To conduct sales tours of the facilities and give guidance to prospective customers on the type of membership category best suited to their needs and requests as directed by the Company standard.
• Daily updating of Individual Activity Sheet / Calendar for Appointment and Sales Monitoring.
• Perform the duties and task assign from time to time by the Sales Officer in Charge.
- Open to local / PR only
- 1-2 years working experience in related field would be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Malay (verbal and written)
- Possess own transport
- Able to work under pressure & work shift hours
- Have a friendly personality and positive mentality
- Have basic IT skills (such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Good inter-personal skills, good integrity, confident and self-disciplined
- Ability to motivate oneself and others
- Independent and a good team player
- Determined, driven and tenacious in work
Interested candidates should submit their UPDATED curriculum vitae together with a cover letter, relevant academic certificates and one recent passport-size photo (non-returnable), all requested documents should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department
Fitness Zone Studio
Kiulap Branch Simpang 88, Kg Kiulap
Bandar Seri Begawan
Negara Brunei Darussalam
or suzy@fitnesszone. com. bn / hr@fitnesszone. com. bn
Closing date of application: 08 September 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, may assume that their application has not been successful.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !