Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1. Welcome the customers in a friendly, approachable and professional manner
2. Present detailed menu and take orders from customers
3. To provide and maintain the highest quality of customer service as well as be able to address any enquiries from the customers regarding the food (whenever is required) as well as to provide recommendation
4. Be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
5. To ensure the canteen/kiosk areas are clean and tidy at all times.
1. Minimum 1 year work experience as a cook
2. Posses valid driving license (Class 3)
3. Preferably living in Kuala Belait district
- 1 hour break (it depends when) Salary
- It will be paid on daily or hourly basis
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further inquiries.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 06/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !