Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• We are looking for a suitable candidate to work as a waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
• Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
• The duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
• Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e. g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using order slips or by memorization
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
• Basic math skills
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !