Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
• We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
• The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers.
• We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
• Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
• If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
• To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals.
• You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
• Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e. g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e. g. catering, parties)
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (POS).
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Staff house and free meals.
Closing date: 12/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !