Total Vacancy: 2 Female
Purpose of position
• Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at table in dining establishment.
• Waiter/Waitress plays a vital role to the organization by giving excellent service standards and maintains high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities Front Line Staff Responsibilities
• Responsible for greeting patrons when they come in to the restaurant.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request. Inform patrons of daily specials.
• Know how to explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Write patrons´ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons.
• Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters; take them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Prepare table for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
• Answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders.
• Prepare Drinks and learn to make basic pastries
• Keep dining area clean all the time such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet etc.
• Collect payment from patrons.
• Reconciling cash registers.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 28 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 30
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !