Total Vacancy: 5 Female
• Can communicate in English and Malay
• Basic math skills
• No transportation problem when coming to work
• Able to start work early in the morning at 4AM
• Can work on weekends and public holidays
• Must arrive at shift on time and stay on-duty until end of shift
• No smoking breaks allowed during working hours
• Must maintain general cleanliness and hygiene at all times
• Team player
• Follow the company’s operating procedures and instructions
• Take orders from customers
• Communicate orders to stations
• Assist in the preparation of food and drinks
• Serve food and drinks orders to customers
• Accept takeaway orders
• Communicate takeaway orders
• Prepare food and drinks for takeaway orders
• Clear and clean tables after customers leave
• Carry dirty plates/drinkware to the washing station
• Clean the dirty plates/drinkware
• General housekeeping – cleaning before and after shift ends or when required by the management
• Every morning at start of working hour: set up shop preparations, food/beverages preparations and housekeeping before shop opening hour (according to SOD Start of Day duty roster)
• Due to the nature of the business activity, the requirements here acts as a general reference for the applicant and it does not limit the applicant from other tasks or job responsibilities not listed above.
• This position requires the applicant to be attentive and willing to attend to the fast-changing needs of the business.
• There is no single role for every crew.
• Every crew is expected to work or help at every station where and when possible.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: In-house crew breakfast provided
Closing date: 16/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !