Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Take customer orders & write food orders on order slips, memorize orders, & enter orders into POS for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Serve food or beverages to customers, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after customers have finished dining.
- Clean food service areas.
- Prepare hot or cold beverages.
- Arrange tables or dining areas.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Assist customers with seating arrangements and thanking guests.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, condiment, and napkin containers.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Staff meal, Medical
Closing date: 18/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !