Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
- Attended Course in National Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management is an advantage
- At least 19-33 years of age
- Minimum experienced of at least 2 years in restaurant as waiter/waitress
- Understanding of the importance of customer service
- Flexible and can work long hours
- Committed to work long terms
- Take order and serve customers
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Taking customers order and delivering food and beverages in a timely ma
- Check in with guests to ensure that orders and food are correct.
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction
- Learn menu items and be able to describe and explain them appropriately to customers
- Handle cleanliness in and outside the restaurant
- Cleaning up the plates, cups and tables
- Can do multi-tasking in the kitchen and drink-making areas
- High knowledge of food safety and hygiene
- Ready for any instructions from their supervisors and manager
- Willing to do settings for catering outside the restaurant
- Waitress with the knowledge to not only provide high quality customers service but also able to make light refreshments
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver checks and collect bill payment
- Work with other servers and be a team players.
- Deliver quest’s bill and thank them for di
ing at our restaurant.
Education Required: Pra Vokasional
Age: 19 - 33 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Provide breakfast, lunch and di
Closing date: 11/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !