Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
- Provide the perfect customer service experience.
- Attend to guests in a warm, courteous and professional manner.
- Adhere to timing standards for products and services.
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns.
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage.
- Maintain table and overall floor cleanliness.
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Show up to assigned shift duty in a timely manner.
- Reports to Restaurant Supervisor.
- Able to work shift hours
- No transport problem
- Able to communicate in fluent English
Vacancy for OneRiverside Branch
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP, career advancement plan, annual leave
Closing date: 15/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !