Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction,
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e. g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
• Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !