Total Vacancy: 2 Female
POSITION DESCRIPTION Position : Waitress cum Barista Department : Food & Beverage Reports to : Food & Beverage Supervisor Duties & Responsibilities
1. Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
2. Offer menu recommendations upon request
3. Up-sell additional products when appropriate
4. Serve food and beverage orders
5. To have full knowledge of food and beverage lists
6. Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
7. Ensure adherence to food sanitation and safety guidelines
8. Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any damages
9. Proficient in the use of hotel systems.
• Working knowledge of how the systems work hand-in-hand
10. Maintain food and beverage inventory.
• Manage, efficiently stock control and maintenance equipment
11. Greet and escort guests to their tables.
• To assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
12. Maintain all Food & Beverage and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standard
13. Meet with Food and Beverage team to review changes on the menu, service specifications for reservations (e. g. Events)
14. Be familiar with all hotel services or features and local attractions or activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
15. Attends to guest calls, guest requests and guest complaints in the area assigned.
• Providing courteous guest service and responding to guest questions, complaints or requests
16. Maintains a professional appearance with a positive attitude and is adaptable and flexible.
• Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score Working co-operatively within team environment.
17. Coordinate all Special Events - ensuring never to over book the hotel during these times and all reports are handled in a timely fashion.
• Always keeping in mind the needs of our Extended Stay guests first.
• Coordinate all related tasks to insure the Special Events run smoothly
18. Be aware and able to enforce all HSE procedures.
• Remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures and training.
• This position is a member of the hotel’s emergency response team
19. Providing or performing other services or duties as required by Food and Beverage Supervisor
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 28 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !