Position: Waitstaff / Barista
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Your key responsibilities shall include (but not limited to) the following: -
• Assist to receive and host customers into the restaurant
• Deliver a high standard of service to customers
• Handle customer enquiries and attend to customers’ needs
• Take and serve orders to customers
• Arrange tables and dining utensils and cutlery
• Perform cashier duties
• Clear tables of used plates and utensils as well as clean table
• General housekeeping, ensure and maintain restaurant’s cleanliness
• Any other duties as assigned by management
• Responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• Extensive knowledge of menu offerings
• Manage guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
• Help to ensure food and beverage orders QC is in check
• Available to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations under pressure
• Maintain grooming standards including but not limited to the uniform and cleanliness
• Having great communication and English skills is a must.
• Barista skills, especially in specialty coffee, are a plus.
• Training will be provided for cafe specific requirements.
1) Staff meals 3 times a day
2) Unlimited internet access
3) Entitled to tips once probation completed
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 29 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !