Position: Watch Technician
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Repair, clean, and adjust mechanisms of timing instruments, such as watches and clocks.
• Relevant work experience and qualifications required.
Job Tasks Include:
1. Oil moving parts of timepieces.
• Lubricate equipment to allow proper functioning.
2. Repair or replace broken, damaged, or worn parts on timepieces, using lathes, drill presses, and hand tools.
• Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
3. Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
• Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
4. Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
• Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
• Disassemble equipment to inspect for deficiencies.
5. Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
• Reassemble equipment after repair.
Education Required: Ordinary National Certificate
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !