Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot 4268, W8 1/2, Simpang 381-4, Jalan Maulana
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Follow HSE Rules, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Minimum 2 years work experiences.
- He shall report directly to the Welding Supervisor.
- He shall be familiar with COMPANY specification and have passed a 6GR welding test in accordance with COMPANY procedures.
- He must be proficient at “TKY” welded connections.
- To carry out his work he needs to be familiar with the full range of piping fittings used in the oil industry and the various techniques required to weld them.
• He must also be aware of the piping pressure classification used.
- The welder is responsible for the tacking up, pre-heating (if acquired) and welding out full joint.
- For complex fits-up he will have pipe lifter to assist him.
• He shall carry/pull his own welding and cutting leads, electrodes and tools to the work place.
• He shall be solely responsible for his welding EQUIPMENT and tools on a platform at all times.
• He is required to keep his works area clean and clear at all times, between changing works sites and at the end of shifts.
• When necessary he will have a rigger to help him.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !