Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot 2068 Spg 37 Jln Maulana
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
Qualification : Minimum Level 3G and above.
1) Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
2) Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
3) Set up components for welding according to specifications (eg: cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
4) Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
5) Align components using calipers, rulers etc and clamp pieces
6) Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
7) Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filing gaps.
8) Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
9) Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 40 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !