Total Vacancy: 3 Male
- Local or Permanent Residence (PR) of Brunei.
- Degree in Engineering level in welding and hold international recognised certificate of CSWIP 3. 1
- Minimum 5 year´s experience of a power, refinery, petrochemical, fertiliser plant in welding works
- Well organised and proactive with excellent communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills with large organisations.
- Maturity of judgement under pressure and ability to resolve problems.
- Strategic thinking, open to new ideas
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to stay at Employer´s camp located in construction site (SPARK) eligible for male only.
- Experience in welding carbon and low alloy steels, stainless steels and nickelbased alloys.
- Fundamental knowledge in NDE, ability to categorise & quantify weld defects
- Knowledge or experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
- NDE experience
- Coordinated ability for all Subcontractor.
- Fluently English skills
- Competency in Microsoft
- Check the requirements from drawings and written instructions from supervisor, select the required materials and set the ground levels.
- Assemble and fit together steel pipes, support beams, support braces and clamps to form bases for scaffolds.
- Use frame/section to lift and position section/frame of scaffolding and blot pipes together to build up scaffolding equipment.
- Place planks over beams to create safe working platforms.
- Use prefabricated scaffolding when available to save time and money.
- Dismantle and clean up scaffolding material at the completion of a job.
- Housekeeping working after completed job.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Lunch will be provided daily
Closing date: 15/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !