- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e. g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Must demonstrate proficiency as a Welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- At least three years of working experience in similar field
- Minimum education of Form 3 standard or junior high school standard
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph to the following address:-
Human Resource Manager,
Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 1st Floor, Bgn Sri Nor, Spg 158,
Jln Pengiran Babu Raja, Kg. Kiarong,
BE1318, Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +6732651798/ +6732650032
Email: christopher. lau@readymix. com. bn
Only shortlisted candidates for an interview will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !